Dungeons and Dragons and Donuts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Session 1

2 posters

Go down

Post Session 1 Empty Post Session 1

Post by Donnie Ewald Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:41 am

I’m new to this so I’m going to skip around a bit. After our exciting melee at the inn and the fireworks after, Vale merrily shook the hands, introduced himself and shared the address of the apothecary and asked to be included in any other festivities that the group might stumble into. During the first month of the three months of game time between our adventures, I plan on running the apothecary business, performing, shopping, and gathering information. I’ve posted a separate note to Jeremiah with more details here.

Last edited by Donnie Ewald on Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Donnie Ewald
Donnie Ewald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post Session 1 Empty Re: Post Session 1

Post by Mouse Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:51 pm

Mouse would have seen our resident warlick casting magic and will have questions such as: What was that spell? Where do tou learn magic? Who was your teacher? Do you have a spellbook? She would also tell Hush that not everyone was accepting of spellcasters and to try to keep his casting low-keyed. She might then ask Vale if he had an extra room or two to let out. If not, I’ll be renting a small warehouse where everyone is welcome to crash and store items/set up.
Mouse
Mouse
Admin

https://dndndonuts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mouse Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:14 pm

Vale- Don't forget to ask the DM about the special guest taking up residence at the apothecary shop. affraid
Mouse
Mouse
Admin

https://dndndonuts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down